36 Door Security Mail Station with Combination Locks (Table sold separately).
Private, secure mail delivery for individuals... in one central location. Mail recipients unlock his or her private compartment to retrieve the mail. Units can be bolted together for a strong bank of steel security boxes. Perfect for doctors, students, or patient mail. Strong, all-steel construction has scratch-resistant, putty-colored enamel powder paint finish. With combination locks.
For easier pocket identification don't forget to order optional door labels (L10 or L22).
Looking for security station with key locks? See part P608.
• Security shell is 20 gauge steel with welded construction.
• Formed with bends and brakes for maximum strength.
• Internal shelves are 20 gauge steel and have a front and rear bend for pocket identification and strength.
• Full rear door swings out of the way and includes 2 keys.
• Baked on powder paint in formulated for chipping and corrosion resistance.
Please Note: Table sold separately - see Model A986
Overall: 56"W x 16"D x 30-1/8"H
36 Doors: 12"W x 15-1/4"D x 3"H
Inside Compartment: 10-3/4"W x 15-1/4"D x 2-5/8"H
Color: Only available in Putty
Have questions or need help? Please contact our sales department.
36 Door Security Mail Station with Combination Locks (Table sold separately)
- Part#: P608C
- MSRP $7,603.40
VALUE PRICE $5,431.00
- SAVE! 3 or more $5,287.00