You Have 2 Options for Casters and Tires!
"Our Most Popular Style". Easily rolls over most surfaces.
2. Air Casters and Wheels.
Designed for the roughest of surfaces outdoors and over uneven factory floors.
This mail cart is ideal for large mail centers and warehouse order picking, it takes the work out of heavy moving around your company. Features 10" rear tires and 8" front casters to gives this mail carts extra capacity for heavy loads. Upper mail basket height adjusts from 32-3/4 " to 37-1/4" for less bending. Each basket is light weight, but still rugged enough to take on any filing job. Order extra baskets for sorting mail while cart is in use - see model 207TB, top file basket or model 1350B for lower parcel basket. This mail cart Includes our exclusive ergo handle with padded handle grip for easier and better maneuvering. Black basket liner and file folders sold separately.
• Baskets are constructed of 31 solid steel rods, 1/8” thick, reinforced with 3/16” frame wires all
robotically welded and nickel chrome plated for the strongest baskets in the industry.
• Push handles are 17 gauge precision bent steel tubes with welded in axle bracket for the 10” rear
• Mail cart frame is 16 gauge 1” x 1 ½” square steel tubing with solid welded ¼” rods for rigidity.
• Each mail cart frame has 4 - heavy duty, 14 gauge wrap around brackets for a tight fit and the best connection
to the round tubular handles.
• Sturdy steel mail cart frames for lasting durability even when fully loaded over rough and uneven terrain.
Overall: 51"L x 25"W x 41-1/2"H
File Basket: 20"L x 17-1/2"W x 10"H
Parcel Basket: 19"L x 16-1/2"W x 7"H
Have questions or need help? Please contact our sales department.
Mail Room and Office Carts Wire-Basket Mail Cart With Ergonomic Designed Handle and Choice of Casters
- Part#: M282
- MSRP $1,099.00
VALUE PRICE $785.00
- SAVE! 3 or more $761.00