2. Air Casters and Wheels. Designed for the roughest of surfaces outdoors and over uneven factory floors.
Large. smooth-rolling 8" front tires and 10" back tires make your mail carts easier to maneuver and push (good news for your arms, shoulders and back)!
Two file folder baskets hold 300+ letter- or legal size folders. Lower parcel basket is for packages and over sized mail. All chrome baskets are easily removable from either side of the cart.
• Baskets are constructed of 43 solid steel rods,1/8” thick, reinforced with 3/16” frame wires all
robotic-ally welded and nickel chrome plated for the strongest baskets in the industry.
• Push handles are 17 gauge precision bent steel tubes with welded in axle bracket for the 10” rear
• Mail delivery cart frame is 16 gauge 1” x 1 ½” square steel tubing with solid welded ¼” rods for rigidity.
• Each frame has 4 - heavy duty, 14 gauge wrap around brackets for a tight fit and the best connection
to the round tubular handles.
• Sturdy steel frames for lasting durability even when fully loaded over rough and uneven terrain.
File Basket: 31-1/4"L x 17-1/2"W x 10"H
Overall: 40"L x 25"W x 51-1/4"H
Parcel Basket: 30-1/2"L x 16-1/2"W x 7"H
Triple Decker Wire Basket Mail Cart With 2 Choices of Casters and Tires
- Part#: M273
- 3 or more $774.00