Long Wire Basket Cart
Pick up and deliver large quanities of mail more efficiently. Our lightweight high capacity basket carts will help you get the mail out faster. The secret is in the removable wire baskets. While the cart is out on "rounds." extra baskets (model 207TB sold separately) can be in the mail room being processed for the next run. Durable tubular steel frames have chrome finish 10" wheels in back and 4" swivel casters in front. This is our most popular model for mail distribution in larger offices and between multiple facilities.
● Baskets are constructed of 31 solid steel rods,1/8” thick, reinforced with 3/16” frame wires all
robotically welded and nickel chrome plated for the strongest baskets in the industry.
● Push handles are 17 gauge precision bent steel tubes with welded in axel bracket for the 10” rear
● Front handle is punched for our bolt in 4” swivel ball bearing casters with special 1” post. casters
stay tight eliminating caster fall out.
● Mail cart frame is 16 gauge 1” x 1 ½” square steel tubing with solid welded ¼” rods for rigidity.
● Each frame has 4 - heavy duty, 14 gauge wrap around brackets for a tight fit and the best connection
to the round tubular handles.
● Sturdy steel frames for lasting durability even when fully loaded over rough and uneven terrain.
Overall: 49-1/2"L x 21-1/2"W x 39-1/2"H
File Baskets: 20"L x 17-1/2"W x 10"H
Parcel Baskets: 19"L x 16-1/2"W x 7"H
Have questions or need help? Please contact our sales department.