BY CUSTOMER REQUEST:
You Have 2 Options for Casters and Tires!
1. Molded on Rubber Casters and Wheels.
"Our Most Popular Style". Easily rolls over most surfaces.
2. Air Casters and Wheels.
(Shown) Designed for the roughest of surfaces outdoors and over uneven factory floors.
Medium Wire Basket Mail Cart with Caster Options
This cart is ideal for mail centers and warehouse order picking, it takes the work out of heavy moving around your company. Features 10" rear tires and 8" front casters to gives this mail carts extra capacity for heavy loads. Upper mail basket height adjusts from 32-3/4 " to 37-1/4" for less bending. Each basket is light weight, but still rugged enough to take on any filing job. Order extra baskets for sorting mail while cart is in use - see model 106TB, top file basket or model 106BB for lower parcel basket.
● Baskets are constructed of 31 solid steel rods, 1/8” thick, reinforced with 3/16” frame wires all
robotically welded and nickel chrome plated for the strongest baskets in the industry.
● Push handles are 17 gauge precision bent steel tubes with welded in axel bracket for the 10” rear
● Mail cart frame is 16 gauge 1” x 1 ½” square steel tubing with solid welded ¼” rods for rigidity.
● Each frame has 4 - heavy duty, 14 gauge wrap around brackets for a tight fit and the best connection
to the round tubular handles.
● Sturdy steel frames for lasting durability even when fully loaded over rough and uneven terrain.
Overall: 40"L x 25"W x 36-3/4"H
File Basket: 31-1/4"L x 17-1/2"W x 10"H
Parcel Basket: 30-1/2"L x 16-1/2"W x 7"H
Have questions or need help? Please contact our sales department. If you don't see the mail carts that perfectly fits your needs call our sales staff to solve your problem.